Awareness Through Movement ® classes to find movement easier when you surf and the day after !
- Discover how to paddle with more efficiency
- Reduce the load on the neck and shoulders
- Learn warm-up and post surf session moves to aid recovery
- Improved coordination with transitions like lying to standing and back
- Discover how to engage more of your body enabling easier duck diving
- Lessen risk of injury
- Recover faster by moving better
When: Saturday 11th January from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Where: Yoga Moves Studio, 45 Evans St, Shenton Park
The studio is a separate hall attached to the West Subiaco Masonic Hall (‘Google’ 78 Herbert Road for directions) and the entrance is on Evans Street opposite Lake Jualbup.
- The studio provides mats
- 2 movement lessons with discussion/question time
- Coffee/tea break and nibbles
- Please wear clothes that are suitable to move in
What to bring: A towel as a soft pad under your head and your curiosity to learn something new 😊
More information about Awareness Through Movement (ATM):
In an ATM lesson the teacher guides you through various movement sequences to help you understand your habits of movement and experience more of the range of possibilities of movement, power and flexibility.
I am a Physiotherapist (BAppSc Physio Curtin Uni) and Feldenkrais Practitioner (CFP). I have been working across a variety of areas of Physiotherapy for over 25 years, including Private Practice, Tertiary Hospitals and Community Physiotherapy. I have spent most of my life in, on, under or around the ocean and I look forward to making your ocean adventures easier on the body.
Cost: Booking is essential. Early Bird payment due 8th January 2020 is $35 or $45 after that. Please contact Jenny: Jen@infinitemovement.com.au or by phone call or text 0439 881 300
Payment: Cash, Card and Direct Debit payment accepted.
Account Name: Infinite Movement BSB: 062692 A/C: 32836212
Direct debit: Please include your name on your payment as a reference.
Hopefully see you there!